Saturday, May 3, 2008

Me and Ice

May 03 08

Hahaha...Today I got the best experience 'cause i got a chance to spend my time with my Ice...
For my first time actually....:p
The Story Begins,
When I arrive at Cineleisure at 9:30,
I got to stay at the Cineleisure for 20 minutes...
Then Syafiq,Afiq R and Syai arrive at the Cineleisure...
Ok...Enough talking bout the adventure.
Sumthing amazing just happen,'cause Syafiq just gave a bouquet of flower to Nadia!
He gave the flower to Nadia just infront the Cineleisure.
Sure its F.U.N.N.Y but a romantic move by Syafiq.
Than we went in and watch 'Fools Gold' in the cinema...
The movie is kinda 'Ok'...I think...
But most of all I like is when we going to the 'Tenpayaki' restaurant,
At that time,I got lucky to sit in a Special position...
And beside that I got to eat the vegetables...I got to force myself to eat 'it',
Actually I don't like 'VEGETABLE',
Its all because of my Ice...
Than...We walk and walk and walk.........
But not with my Ice...
Boohoo...'So sad'...
Buuut I just know that its my fault for not taking a move
'cause...I'm just too Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

for not doing anything for my Ice......

-THE END-

2 comments:

Nadhirah Z said...

ohhoi anda!
ice?
mcm familiar weyhh?

Soulid Snap! said...

ni esya ke dyrah?!eh mesti la...