Sunday, April 26, 2009

Theater Mahsuri

Quiet fun!!!
Wears tux...
Every man actually,
The Theme is 'GODFATHER'
The girls and the teachers are gorgeous that night.
Woow...Like a Prom

Arrive at the Istana Budaya,
Went to the mosque(surau),
Met Syazrin,
Followed to the Black Dog Bone,
'Tulang Anjing Hitam' as the translation,
What a weird name...
On the way to TAH,Not TAHI eh...
Kaviraj help me on my hair,
Didnt know how my hair looks like,
Hehehe...
Bought watermelon juice for RM2.00...

Went in to the theater,
Sat with Amal at the left of me,
Sher at the left of Amal,
Someone unknown right besides me,
Ate some bread with Amal...
Shuuu,Secretly...
Hehehe

However,the theater is worthy enough to be watch,
It so much fun and a little funny...




2 comments:

Enigma said...

semua encem-2 dan cantik-2

Soulid Snap! said...

yup!totally...